05 september 2011

Grilled Mini Toast


I'm a big fan of mini things such as mini cupcakes, mini pizza's, mini cookies, just everything mini! And in this case I love-love-love mini toast! (Well actually I always love-love-love toast.) Especially with cheese, ketchup and tomato's. This is so easy to make that you can make it every moment of the day.




Grilled Mini Toast;


For the toast:

6 mini slices of french baguette
3 mini slices of cheese (or 1 big slice divided in 3)
1 cherry tomato
1 teaspoon of ketchup
and a bit of butter.

This is the easiest part (and the only part): take a slice of the baguette, put the cheese on it, then put a little bit of ketchup on it and then the slices of tomato's. When I put it under the grill I put a little bit of butter on both sides so it gets that little golden brown crust. I have a grill who says when it's on the right temperature, and says when it's done 'grilling', so I don't have any suggestions how to grill them in an oven or something. ;)
But you can bake it in a pan, and if you do you don't have to put butter on the baguette 'cause you put butter (or olive/vegetable oil) in the pan.

Tip: you can replace the cheese with mozzarella, and the ketchup with pesto. (And keep the tomato's)


Enjoy eating these delicious toasties!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten